Blakeborough PR is a boutique consultancy specialising in promoting travel and leisure businesses. Clients range from tour operators and self-catering companies to tourist boards and travel services.
Established in 2000, the consultancy is run by Liz Blakeborough. Liz has twenty-four years PR experience, 20 specialising in travel. She has directed high profile PR campaigns for companies in all areas of the travel industry including: hotels, car rental, airlines, tourist boards, cruise lines, holiday cottages and training companies.
Liz has long standing relationships with the travel editors of the national newspapers, women’s, bridal and lifestyle publications and web sites as well as strong contacts with key freelance journalists in each of these sectors. The company also excellent contacts in the travel trade press.
Clients are offered a dedicated, personal and results driven PR campaign managed by extremely experienced, enthusiastic and passionate PR consultants.
The consultancy’s creative PR campaigns offer clients excellent value for money and exceptional results.
Liz Blakeborough has worked with the following companies
- Acorn Activities
- Activity Wales
- Bermuda Tourism, UK and Europe
- www.bookdirectrooms.com, accommodation web site
- Cambridge Beaches Resort, Bermuda
- Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire
- CorporatePay – travel money specialist
- Cyprus Tourism Organisation
- Demeure Hotels
- Downe Health Spa and Cottages, Devon
- The Hawaii Grand Hotel & Resort, Cyprus
- Haunting Breaks
- Inter-Continental Hotels
- Ivy Tower and Celtic Haven Villages
- Jetset Tours, long haul tour operator
- Lauda Air
- Ontario Tourism
- Qantas Airways
- Stansted Airport
- The Travel Training Company
- Westin Hotels